Scoring: Add up your answers to all the questions to earn a total score. The higher the score, the more likely it is that you may place a higher need for perfectionism, control, or orderliness.
This quiz is not intended to be a diagnostic tool. If you believe you may suffer from symptoms of Scrupulosity please seek an evaluation by a trained mental health professional.
Rate the following questions according to the scale below:
1 (not at all) ----- 2 ----- 3 (somewhat) ----- 4 ----- 5 (very much)
1. I often feel the need to confess minor mistakes to others.
2. I worry that I am offending others.
3. I have a strong sense of right and wrong.
4. I frequently worry that God will punish me for things I am doing wrong
5. I am afraid I am not acting one hundred percent in accordance with the law.
6. I always want to do the right thing and I am extremely bothered when I think I have not.
7. I am excessively concerned about saying my religious prayers “perfectly” and need to repeat them if I make a mistake.
8. I frequently think about how to be a moral person.
9. I am excessively concerned about telling the truth
10. I am overly concerned about behaving ethically
11. I will do everything in my power to do what I think is “just”, even if it is not in my best interest.
12. I will go to every extent to return something that does not belong to me.
13. If I am charged for an item for less than what it goes for, I will immediately tell the salesperson.
14. I am shameful of having “immoral thoughts.”
15. I have to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth in all circumstances, no white lies.
16. If I inadvertently put wrong information on a form I will do everything in my power to correct it.
17. Honesty is the most important virtue.
18. If someone lies he/she will be punished in some way.
19. People who are not completely honest will be punished in some way in this life or in the afterlife.
20.) I must always do the “right” thing.
Copyright © 2019 BioBehavioral Institute - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by MyPR4U.com