Scoring: Add up your answers to all the questions to earn a total score. The higher the score, the more likely it is that you may place a higher need for perfectionism, control, or orderliness.
This quiz is not intended to be a diagnostic tool. If you believe you may suffer from symptoms of Depersonalization please seek an evaluation by a trained mental health professional.
Rate the following questions according to the scale below:
1 (not at all) ----- 2 ----- 3 (somewhat) ----- 4 ----- 5 (very much)
1. Do you feel hollow inside?
2. Do you feel like you lost your sense of self?
3. Do you feel like you are observing yourself from the outside, looking inside?
4. Do you feel like a robot?
5. Are you numb, unable to feel emotions, although you know what you are supposed to feel?
6. Would you describe your experience like the life of the “living dead?”
7. Does the world around you seem strange, like you do not perceive it as others do?
8. Do your body and mind seem disconnected?
9. Does everything around you seem foggy, unreal?
10. Are you living in a dream world, everything surreal?
11. Are you an actor on stage, knowing your part, but not feeling it?
12. Do you spend a lot of time thinking about philosophical or religious issues (e.g. why do we exist, do we exist, who is really talking, what is time and space?).
13. Does your thinking seem separate from your body?
14. Are you paying a lot of attention to your bodily sensations and/or to your thoughts?
15. Do you fear that you are not controlling your own actions?
16. Are you overly aware of noise?
17. Do objects look different than before?
18. Do you feel there is an inner voice that is yours, but at the same time converses and interrupts your other thoughts?
19. Do you feel detached from things and people around you?
20. Do you feel like you are in a constant state of detachment?
Copyright © 2019 BioBehavioral Institute - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by MyPR4U.com